- Latin Name: Mus musculus
- Length: 7.5 – 10 cm
- Color:Light to dark brown
How to get rid of mice?
To get a pest problem under control, inspection is the first and foremost step.
Mice are small rodents; the best-known species is the common house mouse. They thrive under a wide range of conditions and can be found in and around homes and businesses as well as on agricultural land and open fields. House mice are one of the most troublesome and costly rodents in the U.S. They can transmit diseases, contaminate food, and cause considerable damage to structures and property.
Mice Pest Control
- Treating basement upper sill plate areas (out of reach of pets and children) and secured.
- Treating attics, crawlspaces, garage, and exterior foundation as needed.
- Technician will walk customer around home/business and point out common rodent entry points.
- Absolute Pest Control will provide repairs/exclusion to these areas.
A-Best Pest can prevent MICE from becoming a permanent guest.